Thursday, November 28, 2013

Neil and Eric's Special Night at Zula

Entrance to Zula

      The guys told me they were headed to dinner at Zula in OTR.  That was nothing out of the ordinary, as it almost immediately became their favorite restaurant after their first visit in March.  I think they've dined there at least once a month since then. Believe me—I've heard great things about it every time!

      When they returned I met them at the door and Neil picked me up for a hug.  Then they both started to tell me
about their dinner.  Eric said he was a little confused when the gelato dessert arrived as it had a small wrapped box as part of the presentation.  "What's this?" he asked.  "I don't know. Open it" Neil told him.  There was a rolled up note inside.  Eric read it and immediately replied, "Yes!".  

It took me a little while to catch on, but after they explained it I was grinning from ear to ear!.  Neil had arranged everything ahead of time.  They were very happy that Logan and Kelsey from Zula had pulled everything off seamlessly. 

Congratulations guys!


2 comments:

Trisa said...

How exciting and romantic!! Congratulations Eric and Neil! Wishing you all the best.
Theresa and Chip

Katy said...

Congratulations Neil and Eric! We are so excited for you!! What fantastic news.